Monday 25 August 2014

Wedding guest OOTD

I was struggling (AGAIN) to find something to wear for a wedding reception I was invited to and left it to the last  minute to do a quick shopping trip into town. After looking through pages of online websites I kind of had an idea of the kind of style I wanted to go for and that I wanted to go for pastel colours. I was lucky enough to find the dress in the first shop I went in along with matching shoes all for under £60.00!




I think the baby blue heels compliment the dress so well and the height of the heel is perfect. The shoes are comfortable but stylish and the dress can be dressed up or down as much as you like. These beauties are from Dorothy Perkins.

What do you think?

Jess xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mike for this very informative writings. It will be a big help for me as i am planning to create my blog. More power to you.



    Shakti Prash | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | Air Sofa | Zero Addiction |

    Hot Shaper | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Increaser | Body Buildo

    ReplyDelete