Wednesday 6 May 2015

Exciting News!

Hello!

I have not done a post in absolutely ages and I really apologise for that! I have been so busy with Wedding Planning for our Wedding next Year and I have recently started a new job! 

There is also another piece of news I wish to share which is that I am pregnant and Peter and I are expecting a beautiful baby! We are both so very excited about becoming first time parents we wanted to wait until after the 12 week scan to announce.

The scan was truly incredible and we both could not believe how much baby was moving and waving his or her tiny little arms and legs! It really was amazing and we also got to see baby's heartbeat which was truly magical. We both feel so lucky and blessed and cannot wait to meet our beautiful baby.

This is how we chose to announce it to the World!


Apart from Beauty and Fashion I really want to try and do some more baby related posts and I know my FiancΓ© is keen to do some guest posts which will be fun!


I am currently 14 Weeks pregnant and our baby is due 4th November 2015. Coming from Lewes we are secretly hoping for a BONFIRE Baby!

We would also like to thank all of our lovely Family and Friends for all the love and support.

Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment