Monday 25 August 2014

I GOT ENGAGED!!!

Hello,

Sorry I have neglected my blog for a little while now. I have been so busy and recently started a new job.

One thing I do want to let you all know is that I recently got engaged! I am so happy!

We had planned a nice boat trip to a place we both absolutely love. After taking a nice trip on the boats we picked up our picnic and walked down through the fields along by the river. The weather was absolutely perfect and apart from a few obstacles (climbing through cow pat in a long maxi skirt and sandals and army crawling under an electric fence!) we stopped at a gorgeous quiet spot and my fiancΓ© laid out the picnic rug and asked me the very important question and... OF COURSE I SAID YES!!!!!!! We then had a lovely picnic along with champagne which was so romantic and I was absolutely over the moon. He has made me the happiest girl and I cannot even begin to explain how amazing it was and how much I love him. We have been busy organising an engagement party for this weekend, We then realised that its quite rare over in the UK for people to do this but any excuse for a party and get together!

As for the wedding plans...We have set a date and chosen our colour theme and you will have to watch this space for more info!

Next stop... Wedding dress shopping! Below are a couple of photos from the day including my gorgeous ring!









Jess xoxo

1 comment: