Sunday 15 December 2013

Winter Shoot for the fabulous designer - Louise O'Mahoney

I met the gorgeous and talented Louise O'Mahony when I modelled for her at Brighton Fashion Week 2013. I fell in love with her quirky and individual hand made dresses and have modelled a few times for her ever since!

I was so excited to work with her again and honoured to model some of her dresses. I modelled some of her new dresses in her Winter collection. This was a 1950's inspired shoot and I really enjoyed getting pampered for the day. The hair and make up was just perfect and complimented Louise's stunning dresses.

You can find out more about Louise HERE.







I modelled the "Tweed" dress and the beautiful "Red Raw Silk Strapless Dress". These dresses are absolutely beautiful one of a kind dresses perfect for every occasion. The colours are stunning and teamed with Louise's beautiful petticoats sets off the dresses perfectly.

Louise makes custom orders with any fabric you wish. She also has a wedding dress collection which is simply stunning.

You can visit Louise's online shop HERE to check out her gorgeous pieces.

Model - Myself (Jessica Burchett)
Dresses - Louise O'Mahony (OhMyHoney)
Photographer - Jason Balchin
Hair/Make Up - Louisa Bush
Assistant - Celia Strainge

I want to thank everyone that was involved in this amazing shoot, I thoroughly loved working with you all again :)

Jess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment