Sunday 15 December 2013

Glossybox December 2013 Christmas Edition

GLOSSYBOX DECEMBER 2013!



This beautiful Christmassy box of joy certainly bought a smile to my face! Wrapped in candy cane paper there certainly was plenty of goodies to enjoy in this months Glossy!




Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24hr eye shadow - Full size - £4.99

I am a loving these eye shadows! I have one already so was super excited to find one of these beauties in my box. I received 35 - On and on bronze. This is a gorgeous copper/brown colour which is shimmery and really Christmassy. The cream gel formula really does stay put for a long period of time. I can't say I have left this on for 24 hours but it certainly stays on all day.

Seche Nail Lacquer - Full size - £9.95

The colour that is in my box is "Blanc". Now I am not sure I will use this as I am not sure I will use this one as I am not too keen on white nails. But I think this could come in extremely handy as a base coat for nail art. And could create some very Christmassy nail's.

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor - Full Size - £6.49

This razor is a 3 in 1 razor that lathers, moisturises and shaves. This shaver has 4 blades surrounded by a gentle creamy soap. I have to use sensitive razors as my skin is super sensitive so this looks like it will suit me really well! Its hypo-allergenic and fragrance and paraben free. I am really excited to try this out, I may have just found myself a new favourite shaver! Get your party legs out!

Lipsy London Glam Perfume sample - Sample size (Full size £25.00 for 50ml) 

I always love a new perfume to try - and being a nice sample size I can pop this into make up bag for my travels! This combines fruity honey, orchid, jasmine, peony, amarylis and black incense. The smell is beautiful and the full size bottle comes in a super cute heart shape. I am always after a new perfume so I welcomed this in my box.

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Nude Lip Gloss - Sample size (Full size £6.49)

I haven't even heard of beautiful movements but I really REALLY like this. Its the perfect nude colour and non sticky making it perfect for the festive season. I am quite fussy when it comes to lip gloss and I hate sticky lip gloss so this is a big plus for me. Plus I struggle to find the perfect "nude shade" that suits me but this seems pretty prefect. I am going to look into their other products too!

Overall I am really quite happy with this months GlossyBox and I am glad that there are a few make up products in this month's box. I think I am going to use all of my items in this months box which sometimes I can struggle in doing so.

What did you think of this months box?

Jess xoxo








2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. Where can you get a glossy box from? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats your email I will invite you? :) xx

    ReplyDelete