Tuesday 21 January 2014

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 - Mini eye make up tutorial

I absolutely love all of the Urban Decay palettes and I have to admit I have them all! 



I love playing around with all of the colours and different looks but I tend to stick to the same colours most of the time. I will show you one of my favourite looks below.






I love all of the rich golds & browns (which I must admit I tend to wear most of the time). I put half baked all over my eye socket which is a gorgeous shimmery gold/bronze colour and then with bigger more fluffier crease brush I mixed Hustle & Dark Horse together and mixed from the outside of the eye into my eye crease and smudged together to give a gorgeous smokey eye effect. This look can be played down for a natural look or try adding some eyeliner & extra mascara for a lovely evening look.

Jess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment