Tuesday 10 September 2013

Superdrug, Primark And H&M Haul September 2013

Hi Beautiful's!

So I went shopping on Sunday for winter boots and a dress for a wedding reception and I came back with everything but the two items I went for! I think its a difficult time to shop at the moment as some shops are still getting rid of their summer stock in exchange for the Winter. Below are a few of my favourite items from my mini shopping spree!




I stopped in Superdrug for *essentials* which I can never just do! I always find a bargain or two!

The Batiste was £1.48 instead of £2.99 and I am a great lover of dry shampoo! I chose this design quite simply because its beautiful! I love all of the Batiste rang and designs.

The two nail polishes (from L to R) are Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail polish in "Mary Mary Quite Contrary Lilac" And "Too Cool To Tango Mint". These are £3.69 each and I got these two in the BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE deal which is currently still on at Superdrug :) The colours are lush and I love this brand.






Above are my three favourite purchases from Primark! The top left is a gorgeous peach chunky jumper. Its one of those jumpers that you see and it just looks so COSY and warm you *HAVE* to have it...Another one of them! This was £12.00 and for me a total bargain. Gorgeous colour. Gorgeous style and rather handy for those cold winter nights!
The cute floral print t-shirt and the top is a mega bargain...£5.00! The print is super cute and its a batwing style which I love. I plan on teaming this up with plain blue skinny's and either a chunky cardi or a nice boyfriend blazer.
And last but not least this beautiful tartan shirt. Having looked through all fashion magazines and having kept up with the fashion goss online I know tartan is very much "IN" this Season. This shirt was £12.00 and I teamed this gorgeous piece up with black skinny's for work and got many compliments!


Now onto H&M :)




Ahhh where do I start! The gorgeous pale blue chunky jumper on the top left is such a stunning colour! I love this pastel blue and have managed to pick up a few cardi's in this shade so I was made up when I spotted this beauty! Its another bargain at £14.99 and the material is lovely!

The white chiffon shirt on the top left is another beautiful piece. This shirt has a lovely gold zip design on the back with marching gold buttons on the sleeves. I see myself teaming this up with leggins or skinny's and a bright pink/coral jacket.

I also bought a gold ring and matching gold bracelets (close up of the bracelets below).
I love H&M jewellery. I find that their jewellery is always spot on trend and I could spend so much of my money on their pieces!




And now last but not least my all time favourite item of clothing from this haul HAS to be my amazing cat face skirt from H&M!!!








I literally am in love with this skirt! I love it so much I am almost debating whether to wear it or not in case it gets ruined?! This was £12.99 and they had a lovely selection of skirts but this one stood out for me. I am one of the biggest cat lovers out there and I love everything about this skirt. It will look lovely with black or coloured tights and boots this Winter :)





Talking about cats...

I shall leave you all with this adorable picture of My cat Maisie (AKA Moo Moo) for you to enjoy!

<3









Have you got a favourite new piece of clothing for this Autumn?

Jess xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my I need this skirt! I have a black cat too, and she looks very much like Maisie! Similar name too, mines called Mimi :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! It's so adorable isn't it?! Maisie says Hi to Mimi (: xx

      Delete
  2. I love that Primark shirt, really want it!
    The cat skirt is also quite amazing. I need some cat print clothes in my life. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Hope you managed to pick them up (: xx

      Delete