Thursday 22 August 2013

Brighton Fashion Week 2013 - Louise O'Mahony

I have been meaning to do a quick post for absolutely ages! I was lucky enough to take part and model for Brighton Fashion Week 2013 which was absolutely amazing, and such a good opportunity as well as being extremely fun! I met a lot of lovely new people and have been lucky enough to meet some amazing photographers who I have been able to work with on various other exciting shoots!

I modelled for Louise O'Mahony you can find her website - here. Louise owns her own label "Oh My Honey" which combines classic elements of the 1950's fashion with her own unique twist. I was lucky enough to model Louise's new collection inspired by space nebulas and stellar explosions. Her new pieces were shown on the Show Reel Show at BFW13.





Below is a photo of Louise's whole collection hat was modelled at BFW.



I had the best time working with such amazing and talented people :) watch this space for more exciting shoots!

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment