Tuesday 17 September 2013

Glossybox September 2013 ~ The London Edition

See below for the September 2013 The London Edition Box!...



Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau De Parfum (Sample Size) - Full size RRP £48 for 50ml

I prefer not to receive perfume samples but this is a good size and would fit nicely into your handbag which means not having to lug a huge perfume bottle around with you! I am not too keen on the scent of the perfume. It's fairly delicate and floral. I would't say the smell is offensive and I will probably end up giving this a go.

Eylure Pre-glued Lashes (Full size) - RRP £5.06

I don't normally wear false lashes as mine are fairly long anyway but I do wear them occasionally so these will come in handy. I have never tried false lashes before that are "pre-glued". I think this will come in very handy as I can never quite get the "waiting for the glue to go tacky" bit so excited to try these little beauties out!

Toni and Guy Hair Meets Wardrobe Classic Shine and Gloss Serum (Full size) - RRP £7.19 for 30ml

I don't often try new products on my hair as its very fine and can be prone to getting greasy quickly but I have been using lightweight oils and experimenting a little more with various different hair products so I am excited to try this. This claims to control frizz which I don't suffer with but I shall give it a go anyway.

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eye Liner (Full size) - RRP $14.00 for 3g

I am a big lover of eye liners and use both pencil and liquid so I will be excited to try this. This does look like a felt tip pen though which is a bit off putting... But I did try it on the back of my hand and it really stayed on well and didn't smudge at all!

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips (Sample size) - Full size RRP £11.00 for 15ml

I don't know much about this product but I have heard that it was originally developed as a nipple balm for breast-feeding women. This claims to be a long lasting sexy lip-gloss and SOS balm for dry skin. I have tried this product briefly, it's fairly thick lip-gloss but it is long lasting and it does leave me with very soft kissable lips! It's a shame this sample is SOOO small because I really love it but I am glad I got to give it a go anyway




What did you guys think of this months Glossybox?




Jess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment