Wednesday 15 May 2013

Glossybox May 2013 2nd Birthday Box!








This Month Glossybox are celebrating their 2nd Birthday (Horrrrray!!!) And I am extremely impressed with my box! Let's take a look inside!








My first impression was WOW! After seeing a lot of spoilers I new there was a fair few varieties about and to be honest I new I was going to be happy with whatever I got but I am really extra happy with mine :)



Bellapierre Super Gloss in raspberry (12m) – I really love the smell of this, it actually smells gorgeously sweet and like raspberries (funnily enough!) I wasn't sure if this would be my colour as it looked quite dark but I tried it on and I was actually really surprised it suited me so I will definitely be popping this little beauty into my make up bag.

Caudalie Divine Oil (18m) – I am really pleased I got this after hearing good things about it. I love Caudalie products and I am really getting into oil at the moment both for my face and body so really excited to try this.

Beautiful Movements Prime & Create Mixing Medium (2.5g) – Not tried or really heard of this product before. It says you can use it as a primer, base, can mix it with foundation or mix with powders and even eye shadows so it does sound impressive and again I am excited to try this out.

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara (18m) – I have tried some Jelly Pong Pong lip products and to be honest I loved them! I was impressed and I think (and hope) I will feel the same for the Mascara. I love mascara's and I am always after a new one so I am really excited to try this out.

L’Occitane Hydration Cream (15m) – Heard of this make but not tried any of the products. I never normally swap any of my face creams and tend to stick to the same ones but I will give this a go. The smell is amazing!

Glossybox Nail Files – I love cute little mini nail files so they will fit nicely in my bag.




Overall I am very happy with this months Glossybox :)

Happy Birthday Glossybox and keep up the amazing hard work.
Are you happy with this Months box?


Jess xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment