Wednesday 8 May 2013

Fashionelli Jewellery - BARGAIN - ALL under £5.00!

Hey Girls,

My Sister has just started running her own business selling Gorgeous online jewellery and I was lucky enough to be given some items to try and so I thought I would do a little blog post to help promote the website whilst showing off my amazing new items!

Fashionelli has many beautiful items that are extremely fashionable for extremely good prices. All items are carefully considered & chosen to be put on the website after much research into high-street fashion/jewellery and what is "in" at the moment.


The owl necklace retails at £2.49 and the matching ring is also £2.49. The vintage retro style owl ring is absolutely gorgeous. The colour is beautiful and its adjustable  I find this really useful because I struggle to find rings that actually fit perfectly and I have had many compliments whilst trying this beaut out! The stunning matching bronze vintage owl necklace hangs perfectly completing any outfit & matches the ring beautifully. The chain length is 68cm and the actual owl pendant size is 8.5cm x 4cm.

At the moment UK shipping is only 99p and all items on the website are under £5.00...a total bargain! There will also be more items added regularly so make sure you keep checking back.


Here is the website link please feel free to take a look : - http://www.fashionelli.co.uk/ 

What do you think?

Jess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment