Wednesday 24 April 2013

Glossybox April 2013 With Peal Lowe




Glossybox April 2013!






After unsubscribing to Glossybox a few months ago I decided to re sub after seeing the email from Glossy with an Essie nail polish on... not knowing if everyone would be getting one and what colour I would get it was a total gamble, but I guess with beauty boxes everything is a gamble! Anyway I was impressed... VERY impressed indeed!



Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple Perfume, 5ml sample, worth £4.40 - full size 50ml £44.00
Awww what can I say?! This product is so cute and I love mini perfume samples. This product is so pretty and I needed a new mini for my handbag so happy with this. The smell is stunning too and I am quite fussy with perfume samples - normally they are a no go but this one has something special about it and I will definitely be having a freshen up with this little beauty!



Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Dry Skin Fix Body Butter, 50ml, worth £2.12 - full size 200ml £9.95
I have not tried Nip + Fab products before but I have heard great stuff about this make and have always been keen to try it so I am very excited to see this in my box. It comes in either Pistachio, Mango or Coconut Latte and being a HUGE fan of anything Coconut I was lucky enough to receive this product and cant wait to try it.

Sleek Blusher in 'Suede', full-size, worth £4.49
When I first saw this I thought it looked like it was brown but its not it's like a peachy natural colour and I am excited to try this because normally I go for more of a coral or pinky blush. I do own "Rose Gold" and love how pigmented that is and I am glad I got this colour to try because it is more matte and I don't own many matte blushers so excited to give this a go.


A-Derma Lip Balm, full-size, worth £7.95
I believe this is a French product? I have not heard of this make before but I love lip products and I have gone through so many as it has been so cold recently so I will never diss any good lip balm  This product contains 100% natural origin Rhealba Oat Milk which apparently is famous for its protective and softening properties so I can see myself using this product for sure!

Essie 'Flawless' Nail Polish, full-size, worth £7.95 & 15 shades floating around.
This is so beautiful, I got this box for this product if I am totally honest and it did not fail to impress. This gorgeous dusky pink colour wont fail to let me down. I have never tried Essie but I know some people rave about it so mega excited to try this out.





Overall I am extremely impressed with this Glossybox, Glossy... You have done Me proud!

What was your favourite product in your Glossybox this Month?

Jess xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think the Essie wins it for me although I got Rosebowl... I think I have that one in my drawer upstairs. Does it have a gold shimmer? If it is the same one you are in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! What is Rosebowl like?!

      Its beautiful, I love it!xx

      Delete