Friday 19 April 2013

OPI ~ YOU'RE SUCH A BUDAPEST

Hello Beauts,


Are you looking for a new perfect Spring/Summer nail polish?! Then read on!

I received some goodies from MORE Magazine as a thank you for being part of their "top 100". I received this beautiful nail polish as one of my items.
I am a big fan of OPI so was delighted to of received this and it just happens to be one of my favourite colours too (extra bonus!)







I have used other OPI nail polishes before and it is on the watery side, it was streaky at first and I could have got away with just two coats but I wanted a third to make it bold and stand out better. There is a bonus though - it dries very quickly!

This stunning blue toned lavender is on the thin side and I had to do a total of 3 coats of this polish followed by a top coat (I used my favourite Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat) before I was satisfied! Overall in the end it glided on very well and I am extremely happy with the end result! I just hope it is chip resistant too!







Do you own OPI You're Such a Budapest? What do you think of it?




Jess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment