Wednesday 10 April 2013

Marie Claire May 2013 Freebie!




Hi!

Sorry I have not posted in a while I have been so busy!


I thought I would do a post on My newest favourite freebie which has to be this gorgeous Ciate nail polish. With this month's Marie Claire there is a choice of two colours (worth £9 each)! Sand Dune (shimmery gold) and Pocket Money (dark tan/peach). I chose "Sand Dune 085". This is the most gorgeous gold glitter shimmer colour and its absolutely beautiful. I have only ever used one other Ciate nail polish which I actually got free in a magazine and loved it so I was super happy when I found this little beauty!










And here it is! I love love LOVE IT! I think I have a new found love for Ciate nail polish. I absolutely adore the bottle with the cute dinky bow and the simple but lovely design. As well as looking gorgeous it lasts really well too.






Marie Claire cost's £3.80 and for a bottle of Ciate Polish its £9.00 so this is a total bargain!













Has anyone else grabbed this bargain?!


Jess xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Found your blog and I'm following you! Their bottles look so pretty! http://womenspleasuresandtreasures.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete