Wednesday 19 December 2012

BarryM Nail Paint (Gold Mine Glitter)


BarryM Nail Paint
(In Gold Mine Glitter)





I am loving BarryM's glitter nail polish collection and when I saw this one I had to buy it.
You need to apply two good coats a swell as a top coat to hold it all in place!
The polish itself is not very thick which is why you need a good few coats for the best coverage.



I love how shimmery it is and I love the gold against the black, think it looks lovely!
I particularly love glitter nails, especially this time of Year.

The other good thing about this product is that it dries super quick, I literally painted two coats of polish and a top coat within 15 minutes!

Apart from the above this product is only £2.99 which is a total bargain!

Here is the link foe the collection of the Gorgeous glitter nail polish

The whole collection is beautiful and I think I will slowly make my way  through buying them all!

Do you have a favourite from the BarryM  nail polish collection?

Jess xo

















No comments:

Post a Comment